Ever tasted a New york cheesecake before? Do you love it? Want to try and feel the magic of baking the world’s most trending and popular cheesecakes at home? Cream cheese is a soft, mild and fresh cheese made from milk and cream. It is mostly used to relish the thickest layer in a cheesecake. It can be used for many other purposes in sweet and savory baking and cooking. The cream cheese that have been introduced to the Nepalese market and accepted by them is the D’lecta cream cheese, it is India’s number 1 cream cheese. This cream cheese by D’lecta is made up of natural cow’s milk and is free from all preservatives. It is generally used as a fresh and easy spread in delicacies like cheesecake, pancake, breads and pasta. The most popular and trending dessert in today’s world is cheesecake and here is a recipe for you for the very authentic homemade New york style baked cheesecake (without eggs):
D’lecta cream cheese – 300 gms,
Marigold biscuit – 125 gms,
D’lecta fresh cream 80 gms
D’lecta Extra dry Unsalted Butter – 75 gms,
Raj Breakfast Sugar – 80 gms
IFF Vanilla 90 – ½ tsp (Vanilla extract)
Morde White Compound – 45 gms,
Raj Corn Flour – 25 gms
Milk – 25 gms
1. Whisk cream cheese until it gets creamy, add breakfast sugar and mix properly for 1 minute
2. Add corn flour and melted white compound to the mixture and mix properly.
3. Add fresh cream to the mixture and pour the mixture to a baking ring.
4. Bake at 160⁰C for 1 hour and allow it to cool down.
5. Allow the mould to freeze for 4-5 hrs.
For Cheese Cake Base
1. Break or grind Mariegold biscuit
2. Add butter (melted)
3. Shift the mixture to a mould as a base
4. Press it slightly and allow to set
The other variety of cheesecake found around the globe and are famous are: Red velvet cheesecake, New York style cheesecake, baked cheesecake and cold cheesecake. D’lecta cream cheese comes in the packaging of 1 Kg per tub and 8 Kgs per cartoon, with a shelf life of 6 months if stored in 4-degree temperature.